Museum

The museum is located in a historic building, The Covey and Williams garage, located in the alley behind the Town Hall and Senior Center. Originally a Ford Dealership and Garage, according to John Wilson of the Maryland Institute College of Art, the building has 1920’s industrial architectural characteristics. He recommended that we preserve as much of the original portion of the outside of the building as possible and to replace those added features, such as doors, with something more characteristic of the earlier period of time.

View Our Calender

Current Exhibits

Batter Up! From Eastern Shore Baseball League

Federalsburg Sports

Sports has always been a big part of living in Federalsburg. Residents reminisce about the Eastern Shore Semi-pro league and other sports memories. Continue reading…

Hoffman Irrigation & Idlewild Ruritan Soap Box Derbies

Soap Box Derby

bigThe original Federalsburg soapbox derby took place from 1965 to 1974 . It was for boys only and they built their cars from scratch and raced down West Central ave. Continue reading…

Cantners Drug Store Federalsburg, MD

Cantner’s Drug Store

Cantner’s Drug Store became a fixture of the Federalsburg landscape in 1920. The business originally owned by Pharmacist Paul C. Cantner was located at two different sites on Main Street. The second location near the intersection of Main Street and Central Avenue housed a pharmacy and a soda fountain. Continue reading…

Please check the Calendar for museum hours.